Pinnacle Hemp is a high-end, premium Hemp and CBD company with a range of products that cost between $14.99 and $109.99 and are famous for generating some of the highest quality extracts in the marketplace.
Their high-grade industrial hemp is organically grown and harvested with no pesticides or herbicides at the farm in Colorado and then manufactured into finished goods at their facility in Missouri. Their products are tested at every stage of the manufacturing process. This ensures that they keep full control of what’s in their own product, something not so common with other CBD manufacturers.
For the quality seeking, health-conscious buyer, this brand is perfect and has received excellent customer reviews for its help with chronic health issues. Pinnacle showcases their CBD in a range of goods which have CBD oils, gummies (best peach rings ever!), honey Sticks, vape e-liquids, coffee, and CBD crumble/dabs!
Users can select based on their needs and report that their goods have eased the symptoms related to stress, chronic pain, and even epilepsy. Since Pinnacle CBD is a company which adheres to all local and federal laws which mean there is < 0.03% THC in their products, the effects are non-psychoactive and you won’t become high. Unlike many other CBD manufacturers, Pinnacle CBD has global shipping if you live in one of the 22 countries which have approved GW’s Sativex.
What’s Unique About Pinnacle CBD?
- Pinnacle uses ISO Certified, organic, GMO, and pesticide-free hemp
- One of the few brands with CBD dog treats and coffee (yummy!)
- Pinnacle is a seed to store brand meaning they’re involved from step 1 in production
- Pinnacle has one of the best CBD gummies and coffee we’ve reviewed
- Pinnacle products are 3rd party lab tested with transparent results
Products We Recommend
One of their most popular products is their “Pink” (Strawberry) full-spectrum vape juice. These come in 300mg e-liquid bottles for $49.99. Perfect for a first-time user, they can be used just as any other vape liquid would be used or it can be used as a vape additive. We also recommend their CBD tinctures to be taken under the tongue for 30-90 seconds 3 times a day and also contain Omega 3s, 6s, Vitamin E and other nutrients. CBD tinctures are one of the most effective ways to consume CBD. They don’t get you high and are legal. If you have severe pain or ailments, we recommend you purchase their higher CBD content tincture which contains 1500mg of CBD. Their packaging has all the dosage recommendations.
Pinnacle CBD places an emphasis on quality and environmentally friendly practices. All of their batches are 3rd party tested and the results are posted regularly on their website for customers to see. PopularCBDBrands.com is very meticulous with recommending brands or products that lack 3rd party lab tests for quality. We want to make sure if you decide on brands/products, you’re choosing one’s that don’t have impurities.
Latest posts by Tim McComsey (see all)
- bioMD Plus – CBD Review - September 4, 2019
- mintedLeaf CBD Review: The Entourage Effect at Work - July 14, 2019
- Pinnacle CBD Review - July 13, 2019
Pinnacle CBD places an emphasis on quality and environmentally friendly practices. All of their batches are 3rd party tested and the results are posted regularly on their website for customers to see. PopularCBDBrands.com is very meticulous with recommending brands or products that lack 3rd party lab tests for quality. We want to make sure if you decide on brands/products, you're choosing one's that don't have impurities.
- High quality, certified organic materials used with cryo-ethanol extraction to preserve all your favorite cannabinoids.
- Family-based company (4 years’ experience in the CBD/cannabis industry).
- Excellent customer service.
- Quality at a great price.
- Environmentally friendly practices, no pesticides and recycles vegetable oil as energy source in production.
- Wide range of products to suit different needs/ailments.
- The company was started by the owner looking for a way to help his epileptic daughter
- You have to spend $50 to qualify for free shipping.
- Not FDA approved.