Receptra Naturals Receptra™ Targeted Topical
Attack muscle and joint irritation with Receptra™ Targeted Topical. Physically demanding lifestyles put our bodies through a gauntlet of stress that can limit performance during all stages of exercise. With Receptra Targeted Topical, you can instantly fend off muscle and joint irritation, to keep your body in go mode!
- 400+mg CBD per 1.25 oz
- Instantly targets muscle and joint irritation
- Naturally scented with soothing jasmine and Ylang Ylang to relax your mind and body
- Protects and strengthens skin
- Non-toxic, non-addictive and non-psychoactive
WHAT IT IS
Receptra Targeted Topical is your #1 natural defense against muscle and joint irritation. Thoughtfully formulated to target irritated areas of your body to speed recovery and keep you engaged with your Active Living Strategy™.
- 1.25 Oz container: 400+mg Cannabinoids
- 2.50 Oz container: 800+ mg Cannabinoids
WHO IT’S FOR
For those who demand immediate relief from muscle and joint irritation resulting from active lifestyles. Whether your muscle and joint irritation stems from a lifetime of physical exertion or you are currently committed to a physically demanding routine, Receptra Targeted Topical will thrust you toward total comfort.
WHY IT’S DIFFERENT
Receptra Targeted Topical is thoughtfully formulated to laser focus on irritated muscles and joints. This all-natural topical keeps your muscles and joints in top shape to give you the mental and physical confidence you need to maintain your Active Living Strategy™. Soothing Jasmine and Ylang Ylang help to calm your mind to promote efficient recovery for muscles and joints.
- Unlike many cannabinoid topicals, Receptra Targeted Topical is smooth, fresh smelling, and non-greasy.
HOW TO USE
For best results massage into clean, dry skin, daily or as needed. Apply to irritated muscle and joint areas for fast results. External use only.
Receptra Targeted Topical 35g
Latest posts by Tim McComsey (see all)
- bioMD Plus – CBD Review - September 4, 2019
- mintedLeaf CBD Review: The Entourage Effect at Work - July 14, 2019
- Pinnacle CBD Review - July 13, 2019